Google Ads is not just to be learned, but worked upon in real-time. Work on real-time Google Ads accounts with over INR 10,00,000 AdSpend. We're a Google Partner Agency too.
Working Hard? But Never Getting Ahead? Bootcamp is for you!
Ideas start differently and spread rapidly in the digital world. At Measure Marketer, we help bring them to life. Check the Curriculum.
Become Google Ads Expert by learning to use complex features i.e.Scripts, IF functions, Ad Customizers, Dynamic Remarketing, Value Ladders, Attributions, Multi-Channel Funnels, cross account conversion tracking, laser targeted remarketing lists. Get ready for any PPC challenge or role in 35 days
You will Learn:
Learn Google AdWords the right way,100% Practicals. Create campaigns on Search Network, Display, Shopping, Video and APP campaigns. Use Most Advanced Features.
Use IF Functions, Ad Customizers, Countdown, Scripts, Dynamic remarketing, RLSA, Custom Audiences and tracking templates. Use website call conversions
Upon completion of Digital Marketing Training, write Google Certifications i.e. AdWords Fundamentals, Search, Display, Shopping, Video, Mobile & Analytics.
Learn high-end web analytics implementations, customised Google Analytics, GTM implementations. Actionable data with Macro and Micro conversions goals
Run ‘Dollar-a-day Campaigns’ and move to managing Big Budget Google Ads Campaigns. Data Driven Strategies & Executions. Get More than a Job, Make a Career. Learn Complete eCommerce Campaigns and Strategies in Google Ads. No Institute Will Teach AdWords the Way we do it India.
Don’t wait for right day or time, it’s high time. We can work together to
ensure that your great future gets the happy beginning it deserves. Get access to some of our high spending clients and learn the complex troubleshooting skills im real-time.
4 Weeks (33 Days) Timings: 10:30 am – 05:00 pm (Monday through Saturday)
Chapter 1 – Introduction to Google Ads
• What is Google Ads?
• Why you should use Google Ads?
• Difference between Google Ads and Ads Express?
• Learn about Google My Business.
• Important industry statistics about Google Ads
• Objection Handling with Google Ads?
Chapter 2 – How do Google Ads and auction work?
• Google Ads ad auction Infographic
• What is Ad Rank and its formulae?
• How Google Calculates Quality Score.
• Importance of Quality Score on account Performance.
• Difference between Max. CPC and Actual CPC.
• Correlation of Quality Score and Actual CPC.
• Difference between PPC and CPC and SEM?
Chapter 3 – Digging into Google Ads
• How Google Ads is structured? Accounts, Campaigns &Ad Groups
• Tightly themed AdGroups
• Importance of single keyword adgroup (SKAG)
• What are Search Keywords?
• Keyword Match Types
• The positives of Negative match.
Chapter 4 – Keywords and How to use Google Keyword Planner
• Thorough Analysis of Google Ads Keyword Planner
• Adding keywords directly to adgroups from keyword planner
• Complete Keyword analysis (3rd party tools) and forecasting.
• A study on SEMrush, Spyfu and other paid tools
• Google Budget planner tool.
Chapter 5 – Understanding Google Ads Account Structure
• Account Level Settings
• My Client Center and its importance
• Campaign Level Settings
• Adgroup Level Settings
• Ads and Keyword Level Settings
Chapter 6 – Create Your First Google Ads Campaign
• Different types of campaigns in Google Ads
• Understanding Campaign Goals and Objectives
• Alpha Beta Campaigns
• Add Negative Keywords at Account/Campaign level
• Add Negative Keywords at Ad Group level
• Advanced Bidding Strategies (Target CPA, Enhanced CPC, ROAS)
• Bid Adjustments
• Draft and Experiments
Chapter 7 – Ad Optimizations
• Expanded Text Ads
• Best Practices of Text Ads
• Editorial Policies& Business Policies
• Call Only Ads
• Responsive Search Ads
• Dynamic Search Ads (DSA)
• Dynamic Keywords Insertion (DKI)
• Ad Customizers
• IF and Countdown Functions
• Value Track Parameters, Tracking Templates and Custom Parameters
Chapter 8 – Ad Extensions
• Detailed Study of Ad Extensions
• Effect on Ad Extensions on CTR
• Effect of Ad Extensions on Ad Rank
Chapter 9 – Shopping Campaigns
• What is Google Shopping
• Creating a Google Merchant Center Account
• Understanding the attributes of Product feeds
• Uploading Product feed to GMC
• Subdividing the products feeds based on product type, brands, labels
• Linking GMC to Google Ads
• Creating your first Shopping Campaign (PLA)
• Optimizing and bidding on product groups
Chapter 10 – Google Ads Reporting
• Search Query Report
• Column Customization
• Data Segmentation and analysis
• Auction Insights Report
• Campaign performance report
• Keywords Performance report
• Impression Share Reports
• Advanced Filters
• Linking Google Analytics to Google Ads
• User Location and Geographic report
• 20 Important Scripts in Google Ads
• Automated Rules& its importance
• Google Ads Campaign Optimization Goals
• All Important Formulaes
• Pointers to look for Campaign Optimization
Chapter 11 – Google Display Network (GDN)
• What is GDN and Industry benchmarks
• Understanding the concept of CPM
• Importance of Identity Based Marketing
• Display Network Ad Formats, Sizes
• Responsive Display Ads
• Display Network Targeting Methods
• Custom Affinity Audience
• Custom Intent Audiences
• Conservative Targeting & Aggressive Targeting
• Remarketing & Similar Audiences
Chapter 12 – Remarketing and Funnel Strategy
• Importance of Remarketing
• Importance of remarketing in funnels
• Value ladders and ad strategies
• Creating Effective Remarketing Audiences/List
• Importing Remarketing Audiences from Google Analytics
• Passing Custom Parameters with the Global Site Tag code
• Implementation of Dynamic Remarketing using Google Ads, GTM, Analytics
• Remarketing List for Search Ads (RLSA)
• Personalized tailored ads for Remarketing audiences using IF functions.
• Understanding Google Tag Assistant Extension and GA Debugger Tool
Chapter 13 – Conversion Tracking
• What is Google Ads Conversion?
• Importance of a thank you page (for Upselling)
• Different Types of Conversions in Google Ads
• How to track Conversions in Google Ads?
• What is tracking code & how to generate it?
• Website Call Conversion Tracking
• Conversion Tracking from Call Only ads and Call Extensions
• Embed the tracking code on the website using GTM
• How to send transaction value parameters with the code
• Tracking Different Conversion Objectives on a single website
• Conversion rate Optimization (CRO)
• Attribution Models, Time Lag report
• Overview of Top Conversion Path in GA
• MCF reports in GA
Chapter 14 – Return on Investment (ROI):
• Understanding the dynamics of ROI
• ROI calculations
• Difference between Conversion rate and Conversion Volume.
• Understanding “Averages Lie” with examples
• Target ROAS bidding Strategies
Chapter 15 – YouTube Video Campaigns:
• Types of Ad Formats
• In Stream, Video Discovery Ads, Bumper Ads
• Settings for a video campaign
• CPV (Cost per View)
• Video Campaign Targeting Ideas
• Remarketing Audiences for YouTube
Chapter 16 – Gmail Sponsored Campaigns (GSP)
Chapter 17 – Once again an overview of Mobile App Campaigns
Chapter 18 – Google Ads Editor
Chapter 19 – Google Ads Certifications:
• Fundamentals Certification Exam
• Search Certification Exam
• Display Certification Exam
• Video Certification Exam
• Mobile Certification Exam
• Shopping Certification Exam
Chapter 20 – Final Note
You will learn the most high end Google Ads strategies including Campaign Optimization, troubleshotting performance issues, Bid strategies, conversion tracking and many more..
Institutes are not marketing companies and they don't teach you advances eCommerce stuff.
Check the Google Ads Bootcamp syllabus to get a sneak-peak into the program and the course contents.
We are a badged Google Partner managing clients across APAC and EMEA. We manage an ad spend of over USD 600,000 each year.
Google Ads Training on Real-Time Account. Analyze the performance and optimize it. Implement Advanced Strategies & become a Full Fledged AdWords Pro. Learn Advanced Remarketing Strategies and Increase Conversion Rates. Implement IF Functions, Customizers, Countdown, RLSA, Custom Affinity etc.
With MarTech becoming the dominant factor in Digital Marketing, companies and agencies are under pressure to constantly implement better ad strategies or develop their own to cope with ever-changing ad platforms and formats.
You need to learn beyond the basic settings and tools of a marketing platform. You need to learn to understand the functional significance of each platform and understand the customers journey that spans across multiple channels.
Bootcamp was never conceived to just train as many people as possible using all the marketing techniques and drive volume. It was conceived for those experienced digital marketers who lack real skills are have no way out.
We want to redefine the whole marketing and measurement game and this is possible if we upskill the experienced marketers and that what makes the whole bootcamp thing possible.
What you’ll learn is something that 8+ years experienced marketers don’t exhibit.
Prashanth Reniguntala - Founder, CEO - Measure Marketer
We are trusted by over 3200+ experienced marketers on YouTube.
Make Digital Marketing work for you, your business, and for your career. Don’t wait for a right time or a right day to come. It’s high time.
Underperforming? Scared? Master Google Ads skills like a 10+ experienced digital marketer implementing high-end ad strategies.
To become an advanced digital marketer, you have to use advanced strategies and tag every visit to the site using UTM tracking parameters. No point in learning basics, you cannot survive for long. Real digital marketing is what drives companies growth on the internet. Get on and become a real digital marketer.
You will be working on our agency clients and analyze their data in AdWords, Analytics and FB campaigns. Learn with campaign managers while they optimize and learn from the experts. Digital Marketing is best learned by working on real accounts. Digital Marketing without data is like driving with eyes closed, it’s dangerous.
You will be getting access to our high spending clients and learn on these accounts. Each account will have more than INR 1,000,0000 worth of clicks, CTR, Conversion data etc. Also every week, you can also join the live call with our clients, so you can understand how client and agency relationship is established.
Ideas start differently and spread rapidly in the digital world. At Measure Marketer, we help bring them to life.