If you don’t have the Facebook pixel on your website, you have an uphill battle and targeting is second-rated. The real power of Facebook Ads, targeting, tracking lies in its pixel implementation.
*This Program is only for experienced Facebook Advertisers.
Ideas start differently and spread rapidly in the digital world. At Measure Marketer, we help bring them to life. Check the Curriculum.
In this course, you’ll learn everything you’ve ever wanted to know about Facebook Pixel!. Your campaigns will always be underperforming and you are missing out on the most important part of Facebook Marketing itself, Pixel. You’ll receive the following:
You feel like other Facebook marketers and agencies know something you don’t when it comes to Pixel. You need clearer, more concise answers you can share with your team and your clients. You want more informative reports that you can pull effortlessly.
Institutes are not marketing companies and they don't teach you advanced marketing and Measurement stuff.
Check the measurement bootcamp brochure to get a sneak-peak into the program and the contents covered in the bootcamp.
Improve your confidence, capabilities and performance as a Facebook Marketer.
I still hear from a lot of Facebook advertisers who aren’t yet using the powerful Facebook pixel — or aren’t using it to its full potential. Most people give excuses like it’s confusion and the intimidation of it being technical to ignorance of what pixel would do and whether it’s needed at all.
Is the Facebook pixel really needed? Heck yeah, it is. For every reason imaginable! Without Pixel implementation, you’re limiting yourself and staying away from the most popular targeting options in Facebook. You will be able to accurately track conversions with pixel. How in the world do you measure the pixel?. You can’t optimize the campaigns for conversions. You can’t do any of the crazy measurement stuff.
You know… you can’t market what you can’t measure. Become a Facebook Marketing Rockstar with this Facebook Pixel Mastery Course.
NOTE: This Facebook Pixel Mastery Course is only for experienced Facebook Marketers and not for someone who is just beginning with Facebook Ads.
Try Facebook Pixel Event generator tool with object parameter
Try our ROI and ROAS calculator tools to calculate your ROI’s.
1. How to setup the Facebook Pixel the right way
2. Introduction to Pixel Events
3. Manual Creation of Pixel Events
4. Introduction to Event Setup Tool
5. Implement Events in GTM
6. Overview of Custom Events
7. Implement Custom events using GTM
8. Time on Page Custom Event
9. Tracking Pixel Events
10. Pixel Event Optimization for Campaigns
11. Custom Conversions Overview
12. Custom Conversion Creation Basics
13. Custom Conversion for URL Traffic
14. Custom Conversion for Standard Events
15. Custom Conversion for Custom Events
16. Custom Conversions and Conversion Tracking
17. Custom Conversions and Performance Optimization
18. Custom Conversions and Targeting
19. Testing Events and Custom Conversions
20. Events and Custom Conversions Best Practices
21. How Website Custom Audiences Work
22. The Basics of Creating a Website Custom Audience
23. Create a Website Custom Audience for All Visitors
24. Create a Website Custom Audience for Specific Pages
25. Create a Website Custom Audience for Time Spent
26. Create a Website Custom Audience Based on Events
27. Facebook Analytics and Audiences
Since the Facebook pixel is already on your website, Facebook knows when someone visits and what pages they visited. As a result, you can define where the confirmation of purchase happens i.e. thank you page of a particular product is by simply telling Facebook that URL.
Underperforming? Scared? Master skills like a 10+ experienced digital marketer.
Facebook pixel, it’s a small snippet of code Facebook provides in your ad account that should be placed between the HEAD tags of every page of your website. Facebook tracks the actions of visitors on your website with Pixel and help you in optimizing campaigns.
Again, most marketers simply copy the code, you need to study the pixel. The FB pixel is a 2 part code. One is within Script tags and other within no script tags. We’ll study the significance of both of them.
Once it’s there on the website, magic can happen. Without it, no magic. Watch our playlist on Facebook Pixels on YouTube:
We are a badged Google Partner managing clients across APAC and EMEA. We manage an ad spend of over USD 600,000 each year.