Is SEO Audit important to your brand new website or an existing website to achieve Business Goals from search engines like Google and Bing? Before getting deep into any creating an SEO campaign or starting a new project, it is important to perform a one-time SEO Audit for your business website. To be successful detect and correct any issues in your site architecture, site visibility, site navigation, etc., Moreover, evaluate the overall health and performance to improve its popularity. But remember SEO is an ongoing process and demands long time commitment to achieve the desire results and to remain unbeaten.
In fact, SEO Audit itself is a complicated and time-consuming one. Before getting into execution, it demands proper planning and SEO strategy in place. When working in audit, interact with your client first to learn more about their business.
Therefore gather information on from which sources they are generated leads to their business and their conversion rate, their goals, which keywords they wish to rank high in search engines and why, is their sites fully optimized for mobile, etc., It is a must to get an Admin level access to their Google Analytics and Google Search Console accounts to collect much information and accurate analysis.
Listed below how to perform an SEO Audit step by step for your website to achieve a top position in search engines:
- Spend good amount of time to Perform proper Keyword Research
- Analyze URL Structure, always make sure each URL should be short, easy to remember and easy to read with words, numbers are bad. Furthermore, include your primary keyword in the URL itself, but it is advised to avoid its usage in excess.
- Review your website for unique Title Tags, Meta Description Tags, Meta Keywords tags and Heading Tags to improve click-through rates.
- Keep up with the ever changing search engine algorithms, check your website for the presence of high quality content which is free of spelling and grammatical errors, easy to read and provide some unique value to the user.
- Internal Linking and Anchor Text
- Review Alt Tags and Image Names to present properly to the search engines.
- Check for Broken Links, presence of Duplicate Content , HTTP Status Codes, Robotos.txt file.
- Measure your site Page Load Speed to determine how fast it loads, tools like Pingdom and GTMetrix helps you in this process. Fix any issues that might encounter in the process.
- Perform Code Validation
- Check for the presence of XML SiteMap, if not generate it and upload.
- Generate high quality back link links from relevant sites, increase your site visibility to search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Review your Site Architecture
- Check for site Indexability, make sure all your web pages are indexed
- Concentrate on key Off Page Ranking Factors
- Spy on your Competitor’s SEO Strategies.
Contact Adonai Advertising, to learn Digital Marketing Training in Hyderabad.