It is implicit that a Digital Marketing Analyst is a guy who posses excellent analytical skills and in-depth level of knowledge in Digital Marketing. He is assumed to be self-motivated, enthusiastic and highly collaborative has an ability to work with the Analytics team.
To sum it up, he should have working experience in advanced excel, and also good in creating, measuring and analyzing different online marketing campaigns that also includes Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay per click (PPC), Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Social Media Marketing, etc.,
Moreover, he is also responsible for defining and successfully implementing Digital Marketing Strategies to achieve client’s business objectives. Other activities to be performed by him are listed below:
- He should identify the client’s business objectives, define and implement suitable strategy to achieve the desired goals.
- He is assigned the role to track KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) of your campaigns.
- Based on the available Analytics Data, he should provide actionable insights
- Analyze the purchasing behavior of the consumer online in different digital channels and come up with a solution to increase sales and ROI.
- Good in documentation of the analysis work and reporting of the same to the clients whenever it is needed.
- Have the ability to work closely with the design team, explore the opportunities and supports in website optimization
- Analyze the key performance issues and helps in new customer acquisition in a meaningful way
Contact us, to learn more with our Digital Marketing Training in Hyderabad, Somajiguda and Ameerpet Offices.